Many ERP solutions are so powerful and multifaceted that sometimes we forget they were not designed to do it all. These systems are great at streamlining information across an organization, but when it comes to automation and reporting – especially as a part of the accounts payable workflow – most ERP solutions come up short.
AutoVouch™ touchless invoice processing from DataServ is designed to do what ERP systems cannot. AutoVouch allows you to eliminate manual matching or “vouching” in your AP workflow with more efficient and accurate results than your ERP alone.
- Artificial Intelligence – Artificial Intelligence is ubiquitous these days; why not put it to work on your invoices? By automating the vouching process with AutoVouch, you’ll benefit from touchless processing – freeing up your human team to make better use of their time.
- Exception Handling and Reporting – We address exception handling with an automated workflow to the party who can resolve the exception. This eliminates the need for AP processors to track down exceptions. Most ERP solutions are reactionary to exceptions; they do not include a pre-built automated exception handling workflow or the ability to automatically escalate issues. Our solution does this and more, providing you with proactive exception reports so exceptions are handled in a timely manner.
- Continuous Improvement and Easy Changes – Don’t run to IT every time you need a change. We make it easy to update your tolerances, workflow rules, and business rules – in fact, these are all included in our solution right out of the box with no additional cost required (unless you customize!). We take an iterative approach to continuous improvement because we want to drive up your AutoVouch success rate side-by-side with you.
- Best Practices – AP automation is our life. This is what we do all day, every day – we bake best practices right into the software. We know it, we live it, and we want to share it with you.
- Singular Process – It’s not unheard of to have multiple ERP systems that each perform different pieces of your workflow. Our solution can interface with all of them, providing a single process across your whole stack with a seamless front-end experience for your users.
- Accuracy – By pre-matching invoices in our solution through AutoVouch and exception handling, we assure you a 100% clean match in your ERP system. Deploying an automated vouching process to the front end of your ERP workflow allows you to receive the cleanest, best matching results with the fewest touches.
- Single User Interface for Workflow – AutoVouch exception handling uses the same user interface as our non-PO workflow. End users are already accustomed to this user interface, so there is no need for additional training or change management.
- Additional Functionality – Compared to traditional ERP solutions, we provide better visibility, easier search capabilities, and enhanced dashboarding – especially when it comes to vouching automation and exception handling.
- Licensing – We use a concurrent licensing model based on the number of users accessing the system at any given time, instead of licensing based on a per-seat or named user basis. No need to pay for extra seats for your non-finance professionals who only need access a few times a year.
- Faster Deployment – Using our SaaS model, you can stand up our solution and start seeing results right away, while we do all the heavy lifting.
- Reduced Manual Matching – Many ERP solutions require you to manually key in data by matching invoice fields to PO and receipts visually. AutoVouch eliminates that process. All transactions that match automatically, within your set tolerances, flow into your ERP system to be scheduled for payment with zero human touches.
- Reports – On-demand access to the reports you need is readily displayed for actionable at-a-glance information. Use reports to see which exceptions your team should focus on correcting, so your touchless match rate gets better and better.
- Track Record – We know what we’re doing, and we love doing it. AutoVouch is a tried-and-true process that relieves organizations of touching anywhere between 50% to 90% of their PO invoices. This is the solution to problems with your backlog, duplicate invoices, late payments, heavy emergency payment volumes, and more.
- Fixed Pricing – Our pricing is a fixed, one-time cost. You know what the cost will be right from the beginning, as opposed to other solutions that can include additional IT time and resources that aren’t factored in the upfront.
“When we approached DataServ, our accounts payable process was disjointed, and we had a three-week document processing backlog. We would have considered it a win to reduce our backlog to just one week. Today, DataServ’s AP automation has eliminated our backlog, and we don’t consider that a win … we consider that a slam dunk!”
– Randy Cummiskey
Ohio Transmission Corporation